Monday, September 28, 2009

Here There Be...

hmmmm... heretherebe.blogspot.com was already taken when I set this site up.

So I picked ... heretherebedreams.blogspot.com

But now I'm considering the misreadings that are possible...
Twice, I have looked at my own web address and misread it... which is incredibly stupid considering I WROTE IT!!

Here The Rebe(L) Dreams
Here There Bed (D)reams

psh... oh well... not the first time I've set out to cause confusion and mayhem.  After all... my daughter's name is Ellison... only... I didn't spell it that way... You see it's actually my middle name... backwards.
NO... My middle name is not NOSILLE!!!  It's Nicole... hehe... but I think I'll start calling her Nosille for the fun of it!!

1 comment:

Grandma Lola said...

nice digs PK. So glad you are back.
Christmas???? *runs screaming away with hands over ears*

Disclaimer

BEWARE OF DRAGON: She is poorly fed and often tormented. Chances are you looked tasty from the minute you set foot on the blog. Keep your distance and do not provoke her. The Princess refuses to be held responsible for the consequences of your own stupidity. Dragons have sharp teeth and you taste good with ketchup!!