Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Because She Gave Birth To Me I Guess...

Well... that is debatable.  She has this horror story of x amount of hours in labor and a broken tailbone... and I tend to believe her because we look, talk, and act alike... but then again, there's always that O+/O- issue.  But for the sake of arguement we'll say I believe her.

That being said... do you realize I've made a million awesome blog designs and never done one for The Queen's site?  That's just ridiculous!

So with that in mind... here's a preview of the new head & foot of The Queen's blog-palace.  Let me know what you think... not that it really matters because we know The Queen will either love or hate it and won't care what we say about it.  (feel free to tell her she's spoiled rotten... and while you're at it... remind her she owes me for an 8 hour day because that's what it took!)  hehe... I'll just tack it on to her next phone bill and tell her she must have roamed or something... she'll deny it, but I'll just accuse her of having some sordid fling behind all our backs and she'll get pissed and storm off :)

But for real... gotta love my Mom... she ROCKS!!  So here's her design!

(click pictures for full size)

*header*
*
*
*
(bitching about something)
*
*
*
(more bitching)
*
*
*
(flipping someone off)
*
*
*
(cussing some jackass)
*
*
*
*footer*


LOVE YOU MOM!!!

6 comments:

Dez said...

I LOVE the new design! Kuddos to you. A work of art! :)

Granny Nanny said...

Very nice!! I hope she likes it!! Either way she will let us know!

Grandma Lola said...

I LOVE it. I bet she loves it too.
xxxooo

Anonymous said...

OMG put it on my main blog.. I love it.... I'll use the one there if I crank up the old queen of no man's land to explain why life is better without men.. I LOVE IT..... I LOVE IT..

the queen

The Queen said...

I just read what you wrote between the header and the footer..YOU KNOW ME WAY TO WELL.. when I don't feel like blogging,, you can write my blog... you nailed it..

Christi said...

Love it.

Disclaimer

BEWARE OF DRAGON: She is poorly fed and often tormented. Chances are you looked tasty from the minute you set foot on the blog. Keep your distance and do not provoke her. The Princess refuses to be held responsible for the consequences of your own stupidity. Dragons have sharp teeth and you taste good with ketchup!!