Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Handmade Christmas (UPDATED!!!)

I've gone on a new craft endeavor... (it's the ADHD)

I'm making SOAP!!

And I love it...

Don't give me too much credit though, I haven't gotten brave enough to attempt any of that LYE (aka fry the germs from your skin) soap!  Right now... I'm just playing around with Melt and Pour glycerin soaps.

Prince Charming thinks I should sell them.  But I really want to practice a bit more before I tackle that great endeavor.  First impressions do matter you know.

So I'm off searching various cool recipes for soaps and bath stuff.  Maybe in the near future you'll see the fruits of my labor!

Wish me luck and let me know what you're favorite bath scents are... Maybe I'll do some "Freebies for Feedback!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

And with the first comment I'm officially pulling the drapes on my second floor windows before I go to bed tonight.  You know, I'm okay with blog stalkers... I LOVE MY READERS!!  I'm even semi okay with real life stalkers... as long as you're the "I really want to hang out because you're cool" type... as opposed to the I'm obsessed with killing you type!

HOWEVER... Granny Nanny has overstepped her bounds.  I will in no way tolerate the telepathic stalking of my olfactory glands!  GET OUT OF MY NOSE!!!  This is simply unacceptable behavior... even in the F'ed up realms of Princess Blogland!!

For those of you wondering what in the Cabage Patch Dolls I'm talking about... Granny's comment stated,
"Soft Lavender is so relaxing for a soak in the tub, but not sure I would like that for a shower..... Lilac is pretty good though!" -- Granny Nanny
On a budget I could only afford a couple of scents... two to be exact.

Can you read that?  Yeah... Lavendar and Lilac!

GET OUT OF MY NOSE!!

Since Granny is telepathically tapping into my fine sense of scents (notice the wonderful use of homonyms?)... I think I'll buy noseplugs!
And dobermans... more dragons... a very high barbed wire fence... a deeper moat... and a sorceror to block the evil telepathic juju!!

Not that I don't like Granny... I just don't really want her to live in my nose.  It's hard enough keeping those sinuses clear through the winter without some creep trying to hijack my aromatic delicacies!!  GEEZE!!

So with that... Granny has to get a Stalker award... though I think using telepathic powers is cheating even by stalking standards!  Nonetheless... Granny gets the prize!



Instructions to Add:
1) Customize
2) Add Gadget
3) Add Picture
4) From the web
5) Insert this address:
6) Save

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now I think I'll go blow my nose a couple times!!

5 comments:

Granny Nanny said...

Soft Lavender is so relaxing for a soak in the tub, but not sure I would like that for a shower..... Lilac is pretty good though!

Grandma Lola said...

I love lilac and honeysuckle and one of my most favorite smell is the world, baby powder. Happy um... soaping?
xxxooo

Granny Nanny said...

HaHa! Those just happen to be my two favorites!!!! Sorry I will stay out of your nose and leave that to the little mucus guys.....Best of luck to you with your new endeavor!

Christi said...

Ha Ha! Good luck on the soap. Can't wait to hear how it turns out.

The Queen said...

Ok.. I missed all this... Granny... her nose has been a mess for years.. since she was a baby...so..I might say you picked the worse place to stalk her...


She buys really cool D.O. so.. may I suggest you stalk her armpits...

he he.. You two crack me up..

Disclaimer

BEWARE OF DRAGON: She is poorly fed and often tormented. Chances are you looked tasty from the minute you set foot on the blog. Keep your distance and do not provoke her. The Princess refuses to be held responsible for the consequences of your own stupidity. Dragons have sharp teeth and you taste good with ketchup!!