Friday, October 2, 2009

Mr. C's Ghost? (Update)

Okay... I'm not saying I believe this stuff... I mean, I can lay out in my grass and imagine up some pretty detailed pictures just staring at the clouds.  I've seen the pictures of Jesus in the nebula and Mary on the side of the building.  I'm logical enough to know that the imagination is an amazing thing and should never be allowed to cross the street alone!  I mean seriously, a picture of a friend of mine showed a perfect monkey face reflecting in her car window.  Do I think she had a monkey ghost?  Hell no... it was just a coincidence created by the pattern in the reflection of the trees.

But all my debunking aside... I must admit I saw nothing paranormal in the photo Mr. C took (aside from the glow worm itself).  But leave it to The Queen to freak us all out!!  She saw a face!!  And she posted about it.

So I pulled up another website of the mansion to look for some history.  And what I found was pictures... of the original owners.
Charles Ely And his wife Eugenia Smith

Now for a little paint.net magic and some animation to creep you out.


The Original Photograph


A Brightened and Lightened Version


Zoomed into the upper left corner where The Queen claims to have seen the ghost face.

And...
...
add some animation to freak you out!!



Yeah... now you decide if it's just a trick of an overactive imagination (I know I have one) or whether Mr. C took a ghost picture??????

3 comments:

The Queen said...

OK THAT'S JUST FUCKED UP!!

Mr. Condescending said...

haha nice job, you both complimented each other haha.

Next time I go, I'm gonna take pics of the wall he has with all the photos of the early people living there, the actual mean ghost is Bill Ely, who hung himself in the basement after being accused of murders. There is also a black servant ghost that supposedly beheaded the cook, she was seen floating around too.

MrsW said...

That's a Stormtrooper.

Disclaimer

BEWARE OF DRAGON: She is poorly fed and often tormented. Chances are you looked tasty from the minute you set foot on the blog. Keep your distance and do not provoke her. The Princess refuses to be held responsible for the consequences of your own stupidity. Dragons have sharp teeth and you taste good with ketchup!!