Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mr.C and the Haunted House

So Mr. C visited a haunted house... and The Queen had to share it with me because she thought I'd be all drooling over the house.  Hahaha... all I see is business ops... perfect whore house... nice secret places for my future drug cartel... yeah... I get lost in my house, what would I do in one that big?  And with that many rooms, I'd never know which one to meet Prince Charming in for our "secret" rendeavous!  By the time we found each other the Ogre Child would be awake and the opportunity would be lost.  However... I did drool over the gorgeousness of the place.  Maybe after P.C. is dead and gone and I'm a rich widow (or at least a hot widow looking for a rich sugar Daddy!) I'll think about something that big and extravegant.  But for now, I'm still satisfied with my 100 year old mini-mansion.

Not the point though.  The point is that Mr. C got a pic of... well... of something!

"The secret room is where I took this picture, and it was pitch black inside. Look what the fuck came out. I don't know what that shit is but it freaked me out. I have not edited that picture one bit. No light in that room, and no flash." -- Mr. C.

No idea what it is... this is the untouched photo taken in a pitch black room.
So curiousity got the better of me... and while I had some concerns over what I might find if I started adjusting this picture (I wouldn't put it past Mr. C to try and take some obscene pictures and forget about them!) I decided to take the risk.

Here's what I discovered after adjusting the lighting.


Now only Mr. C. can tell us if there's really anything in this picture as he was there and we only got the sordid erotic dream version.  But I frankly still think this is a creepy photo.  Unlike The Queen, I am not fond of ghosties.  I'm okay with them being here, but if they insist on scaring the crap out of me, I'll be breaking out the herbals and exorcising them to the neighbor's house.

So go over and check out the awesome house Mr. C. stumbled upon... and then tell us what you see in the creepy "glow worm" picture!

2 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

Haha, so awesome you posted about this!

More and more that picture scares me, because I really have no explanation for the light streak.

I didn't have any flash on or even the focus assist light, and that little crawlspace had no lights or anything in it. I wish there were some expert ghost person to see it.

The Queen said...

I posted a picture of it that I put through paint net.. cleaned up contrast and color... and um.. freaked me out..

Disclaimer

BEWARE OF DRAGON: She is poorly fed and often tormented. Chances are you looked tasty from the minute you set foot on the blog. Keep your distance and do not provoke her. The Princess refuses to be held responsible for the consequences of your own stupidity. Dragons have sharp teeth and you taste good with ketchup!!